A Project 365 Challenge Blog
Expect (at least) one photo every day for all of 2010 and watch as I capture moments of my and my family's life and improve my photography skills.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 017

We played Wii as a family today.  Seth like it... he especially liked holding the controller.  The following pics are all the same settings but have different components I like.  I wish I had a combo of all three! (35mm lens, 1/200 sec., f/2.8, ISO 200, flash with Lightscoop).  First photo: I like the lights in Seth's eyes the best.  Second photo: best facial expression (on Seth). Third photo: Best focus of both of them.  Guess I should practice more so I can get all those things in one shot!






1 comment:

  1. The amount of light is good, but the picture is way too blue-toned. It needs to be warmer, the skin tones look very unnatural.

    ReplyDelete