A Project 365 Challenge Blog
Expect (at least) one photo every day for all of 2010 and watch as I capture moments of my and my family's life and improve my photography skills.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 002

Apparently playing in the crib is more fun than actually sleeping in it... you know, just judging from Seth's last 19 months of sleeping habits.  Good thing he's cute!


(18-55mm lens at 55mm, f/5.6, SS 1/25 sec., ISO 400, flash with Lightscoop)
I don't like his semi-disembodied hand on the right of this photo, but I love the blankets at the top and left.  The Lightscoop is great.  Google it, seriously.  Only $20 (at Adorama) and really improves pictures.  Seth's room is so dark in an effort to get him to sleep better, plus it doesn't have any overhead lighting-- just one lamp with 2 light bulbs.  But you'd never know it!


(18-55mm lens at 28mm, f/5.6, SS 1/25 sec., ISO 400, flash with Lightscoop).
I can't decide if I like the semi-bokeh look of the crib on the right-ish side of the photo in this picture.  Do you think it improves the composition?  I do like Seth's facial expression.  Yes, mom's seriously going to take a gazillion pictures of you this year!


(18-55mm lens at 34mm, f/5.6, SS 1/40 sec., ISO 400, flash with Lightscoop)
So sweet.  I like the composition of this photo.  Do you?  Is it a tad bit overexposed?


(18-55mm lens at 18mm, f/5.6, SS 1/40 sec., ISO 400, flash with Lightscoop)
Love the crib bars.  Love how Seth thinks it's funny to bite his teddy.  Maybe a bit overexposed?

No comments:

Post a Comment