A Project 365 Challenge Blog
Expect (at least) one photo every day for all of 2010 and watch as I capture moments of my and my family's life and improve my photography skills.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 004

Breakfast time!  Best way to ensure you take a photo every day?  Do it in the morning ;)

Just in case anyone is reading this-- none of the pics I've posted or will post in the near future have been edited.  I don't have an editing program yet and right now I'm going to focus on learning to take pics well before I figure out how to edit to improve them.  I think (hope?) this will make me a better photographer.  But recommendations for editing programs for the future are very welcome!


(18-55mm lens at 24mm, f/4.2, SS 1/80 sec., ISO 200, flash with Lightscoop)
I like the picture, I like the bokeh of the fridge.  I think Seth's skin is light so it's easy to overexpose.  I need to work on that.


(18-55mm lens at 18mm, f/3.5, SS 1/50 sec., ISO 200, flash with Lightscoop)
Cute picture :)  Same comments as to one above, I think.


(18-55mm lens at 48mm, f/5.6, SS 1/50 sec., ISO 200, flash with Lightscoop)
I like this one.  I like how spiderman is not focused on the spoon, and the high chair pattern isn't focused either.  I love Seth's little hands!  I wonder if it's a bit underexposed.  Obviously I need to work on exposure.



(18-55mm lens at 18mm, f/3.5, SS 1/50 sec., ISO 200, flash with Lightscoop)
I like this.  I like what's in focus and what's not. The white-ness is not great so I'll need to work on metering this year, too.



(18-55mm lens at 18mm, f/3.5, SS 1/50 sec., ISO 200, flash with Lightscoop)
Same whiteness/metering, exposure issue as above. I think I like the composition, though.  Maybe if the orange was in focus, too....

No comments:

Post a Comment