A Project 365 Challenge Blog
Expect (at least) one photo every day for all of 2010 and watch as I capture moments of my and my family's life and improve my photography skills.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 013

I have been taking pics every day, but have been slow about actually posting them!  Oops... Anyway, here's the catch up :)

My little man sleeping.  We have SO FEW sleeping pics because his sleep has always been pretty bad and I've been afraid to do anything that might disturb it.  But I decided to live dangerously today ;)  I don't think the focus is fantastic, but I like the composition and the bokeh.  The lightscoop was definitely necessary for this one.


(35mm lens, 1/160 sec., f/2, ISO 200, flash with Lightscoop)

1 comment:

  1. This one looks great. Nice lighting and color temperature

    ReplyDelete